Join The DMS Communications Team
DMS Communications agency in New Orleans specializes in telling, presenting and amplifying your story. No one knows your organization, company, or candidate better than you, so our firm starts by listening, assessing the situation, and then working alongside you and your team to develop a goal-driven comprehensive, effective, executable and measurable strategy, leaving you confident that your message will be heard loud and clear.
Our firm offers a number of communications services including strategic planning, public relations, social media, public affairs and crisis communications.
Position: Social Media Manager (listed 1/18/20)
Job Description: Handling day-to-day responsibilities for social media accounts. For more information, please refer below. This is a part time position, but will eventually become a fulltime staff position. While we appreciate any interest in this position, we are looking for someone living in the New Orleans metro area.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Content Curating
- Content Creation: Original captivating, shareable content creation across all social media channels, which includes using photos, videos, and graphics.
- Regular, minimum posting schedule across all social channels.
- Strategy to increase social media presence, engagement, reach and donations through social media pages
- Monitoring and managing engagement on all social channels
- Media buying, which includes strategy and execution for purchasing social media ads
- Reports: showing results, data and analytics for social media posting and strategy with upcoming goals. Will also include suggested actions for increasing and driving better results.
- Attend events
- Responsible for your own travel
Experience and Skills:
- At least a year’s worth of experience managing social media pages with demonstrable results in various platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Excellent written skills
- Skilled social media photographer
- Skilled social media videographer
- Experience in purchasing social media ads
- Adept in social media metrics
- Experience in using Canva or another graphic-design tool website or software
- Must provide references