Join The DMS Communications Team
DMS Social Media Manager/Communications Analyst
DMS Communications is a growing New Orleans firm that believes in good work for great organizations. We work with firms and non-profits that are making a difference in New Orleans, the state of Louisiana, the United States and the world. We have a strong belief in social justice, social change and creating a more equitable and better New Orleans.
Compensation commensurate with experience. Salary range, $40,000-$50,000 with room for growth.
We are looking to hire a full time communications analyst/social media manager with the following role and skills outlined below:
- Daily client social media work including photography (stills and video), scheduling social media and maintaining day-to-day client relationships.
- Able to visit client locations in the Greater New Orleans area, to capture photo/video content.
- Project management for social media clients which includes monthly reports, analytics and ad spends.
- Writing copy for newsletters, social media, email campaigns, websites and annual reports.
- Office administration as needed.
- Using an iPhone to frame a great photo of clients, amazing food, etc.
- Using an iPhone to create Instagram Reel/TikTok videos that grab attention.
- Photography, videography, graphic design for social media such as Canva and/or Adobe.
- Social media copywriting skills, with an emphasis on personality.
- Journalism skills for website stories and articles.
- Demonstrated abilities in Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and LinkedIn.
- Demonstrated abilities in creating and maintaining social media campaigns.
- Graphic design skills for creating and submitting monthly reports for social media.
Who We’re Looking for:
- 2+ years of professional experience with an agency, working for a company/brand, or your own clients.
- You know how to create beautiful, professional, eye-drawing content that tells a story.
- You LOVE social media and understand trends. Ideally, you live on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and chat on Twitter.
- You can connect with audiences and keep them coming back for more.
- You know that less is more when it comes to writing email copy.
- You know how to write a series of emails that drive people to a CTA.
- You can manage a variety of projects simultaneously, and you work well in a fast-paced environment.
- You are detail oriented and never miss deadlines.
- You’re a great communicator–externally and internally–and work well in a team.
If you meet the above requirements and wish to apply for this position, fill out the form below:
DMS Communications, a growing New Orleans firm, is seeking a Communications Analyst. The ideal candidate will possess a variety of storytelling skills, can meet daily deadlines, stays up to date with changing technology, has a strong belief in social justice and is an information sponge.